New SBI Classic Debit VISA Cards with CVV and Expiry Date
Finally, SBI heard people and did something great. State Bank of India is now issuing Debit card which are not Maestro cards. SBI is now providing VISA debit cards. I am serious.
These cards are called as SBI Classic Debit Cards. My brother just got his previous Maestro Debit Card lost and so he applied for new card. To the surprise SBI sent this new kind of Card. Totally classy. I am really excited to leak out the first images of it (yes I searched, it’s nowhere on internet).
So, let’s see what are the benefits of this VISA card over old Maestro one;
- It is real VISA card not VISA electron etc. Real one with real logo and VISA Verified.
- It has expiry date.
- It has a CVV code.
- Its acceptance increased online as it is VISA.
- It still needs 3D-Secure code. (you need to register it by yourself)
- You can get it by requesting new card from your State Bank of India branch.
- It’s not ugly. Lol. It’s beautiful. Really!
Now, take a first look available exclusively only on IJustUtter.com (and nowhere on internet):
I think now it will be easy to get your Entropay Virtual Visa Credit Card as you just need to follow this post and only use your real information available. No more calculations needed and everything will be totally legal (if someone thinks that last process wasn’t legal.)
If you try to Entropay VCC with this, please use real info (because it is available on this card) and report back.
So, grab yours by visiting your branch. I will be getting mine soon. :-).
Comment generously. I will reply as I always do!