User management of Windows 10 has changed a quite, since previous versions of Windows. Current user and role management focuses mainly on creating an account which is linked to Microsoft account and is connected to app store and other services using your Live or Microsoft email IDs. However, this doesn’t mean that you have to create Microsoft account or link to it.
You can definitely create a local account which is only on your PC. This works great due to fact that you don’t need a person’s email or password while adding it to your PC. I also tend to believe that it gives more control to you over your own PC.
1. Click on Start Menu and type something like ‘user’.
2. Select ‘Add, edit, or remove other people’.
3. This will bring you to ‘Family & other people’ settings.
4. Click on ‘Add someone else to this PC’.
5. On first dialog box, select ‘I don’t have this person’s sign-in information’ from bottom.
6. On next screen, again select ‘Add a user without a Microsoft account’ from bottom.
7. Finally, add user name, password and hint for new offline user for Windows 10 account.
You can now logout and login with new user account. The actual user of this account can later on change the password of his/her own account.
You can use the same steps to create multiple new user on Windows 10 if you want more accounts.