OMG! This is why it is free. It do nothing but just fills up wallet of its maker. We all being deceived by Paul – maker of this EarnItUp Plugin. I understood the way it works and how it uses our blog to get him paid. Now I will expose it totally.
Today I saw that when I clicked an article on my blog (using friends computer) it opened a Clicksor Advert. Strange!!! I don’t use Clicksor. In fact I hate hidden links which triggers background ads. Even Google hates it as it worsens the user experience. Then (flaming…), I went to my PC and opened another topic. Nothing Happend!!! Tried the same topic. Nothing!!! Even more strange!
I thought something. Cookies! My site was never accessed on my friends PC. However, I am creator of my blog so cookies are always there in my laptop. Next thing I cleared my cookie, restarted browser and again clicked the links. Boom!!! It opened Clicksor Advert this time. My God!
I went to plugins page and disabled EarnItUp. Cleared whole browser even changed IP. Again tried. No Ads. First confirmation.
I said, “Time to check the Plugin PHP file”. After opening the earnitup.php which is in ZIP (plugin package); everything was ok… But wait what is that line doing there? Check screenshot!
This doesn’t look related to plugin’s functioning at all. Second confirmation. Now I copied this Ping URL and pasted it to browser. Hit Enter! Voila! This is what I got (check highlighted part):
Fully confirmed! Still don’t believe me? Try it yourself. You can do whole procedure on your own.
You and me; we all are earning this backstabber hundreds of dollars everyday and we don’t even know about this. But, how come it never got caught? The plugin works in this way:
1. Plugin pings EarnItUp site which have Clicksor redirect. When some one clicks any topic on your blog it opens ads in background.
2. If website is accessed already on your system / browser; then no Ads will open. >> This is why blog creator (webmaster) never sees this as we always have cookies data of our website in browser. Clear all and then try.
3. Ads open on your readers browser in background. User thinks that these are your Ads so they either let it run or closes it.
4. Maker (****) gets traffic and clicks from all around the world. He gets rich without doing anything and says it is free.
5. Possibility that will not show on older topics. Recent one always opens clicksor ads.
I request all blogger around the world. Please stop using this plugin and who are planning to use it don’t think. Also, stop looking for anything like this which claims to increase your Adsense earnings. And at last die Paul. You deserve death for backstabbing and deceiving us.